The Value We Provide
Our Focus is on Protecting Your Business or Organization...but the Bottom Line is
While there are very real benefits to background screening involving personal safety
and company reputation, the truth is a business owner likes to know that the expense
of background checks pays off in dollars and cents. Our experience has shown us
that the return on investment for the screening process is huge. In fact, you can
weigh the cost of screening a new employee against every single potential downside
expense and realize a profit in the balance. Consider the potential cost of:
- Discrimination lawsuits
- Workplace violence
- Employee theft
- Company scandal
- Malpractice lawsuits
- Training costs of bad hires
- Lost production
- Identity theft
- Intellectual property theft
- Negligent hiring lawsuits
A single incident in any of these categories can be damaging to a business. While background screenings are a real expense, their cost pales to the potential loss from any one of these dangers. We know the challenges facing every business and organization. We work to keep your screening costs down by using our own proprietary Web-based search interface and training you or your representative to perform the searches. While we can do the searches ourselves and are always available for questions and assistance, having your own access to the search site saves you time and money.
Our full service customer-centric approach and dedication to quality and compliance, backed by a team of highly trained investigators and state of the art technology, bring real value to the table:
Our system is designed to assist you in remaining fully FCRA compliant.
Our customized search packages can be modified and fine-tuned to serve your needs—growing and adapting as your company grows.
- You will have one direct point of contact for all issues, concerns, training requirements etc. to ensure that you receive unparalleled customer service.
- You will have direct and secure online ordering access with input screens tailored to meet your specific requirements to ensure simplicity and ease of use.
- We provide Disclosure and Release forms and Consumer Rights notices for your use with applicants, which are FCRA compliant and release you to run searches. We also provide an Online Disclosure & Release form system which has the added benefit of secure online document retention for an indefinite period and which can speed up the process for candidates that may be located remote from your facility.
- Our system generates the required notifications in the event that an adverse action may be contemplated.
- There are no set-up or monthly recurring fees. You only pay for your system usage.
- Quality control is extremely important to us. The searches are comprehensive and intelligently designed, and each negative result is researched and confirmed by a trained investigator.